How to to Resolve Windows Module Installer Worker Issue
Are you facing Windows Module Installer Worker High CPU Problem on Windows 10 PC/ Laptop? If Yes! Then you have landed on the right article. Most of the users who are using Windows 10 operating system suffers from this issue called Windows Module Installer Worker error. This error is very common with Windows 10 operating system users. When this error happens, you will see high CPU usage and Windows 10’s task manager stopped working properly. It is always recommend resolving this issue as soon as possible in order to get your Windows 10 PC/ Laptop working fine.
What is Windows Module Installer Worker?
The first priority you should know is actually what is Windows Module Installer Worker? The answer is very simple. In very simple words, in order to check for system updates, the Windows OS operating system features an inbuilt tool and that is Windows Module Installer Worker. This tool is an essential tool because it is useful to get the stable updates and fixes bugs as well.
Therefore, Windows Module Installer Worker high disk usage always runs in background and sometimes it started not working properly whenever you try to check updates and to fix bugs as well. The resultant you get is that your Windows 10 machine started running slow and ultimately irritates you.
Working on the same track way, below we have provided the easiest, quickest and complete Guide to fix Windows Module Installer Worker error. Make sure to read the below article completely in order to not miss any important points and get the updates. So, let’s begin..
Guide to Resolve Windows Module Installer Worker High Disk Usage Issue on Windows 10 PC/ Laptop
Here we have the easiest, quickest and complete guide to resolve Windows Module Installer Worker Issue on your Windows 10 PC/ Laptop. Below we have listed best three working methods that you can use to resolve Windows Module Installer Worker Issue on your Windows 10 PC/ Laptop. You can go with anyone of these methods or can head to the another if you don’t get results from previous method.
Methods 1: By Changing Windows Updates Configuration
Whenever your Windows 10 PC/ Laptop has problem with automatic windows update, then Windows Module Installer Worker Issue plays in front. The easiest and quickest way to resolve this issue is by changing Windows Updates Configuration. The will be no higher CPU usage and your system will never run slow anymore. Therefore, please follow below steps:-
1. First of all press and hold Windows + R keys together on your keyboard.
2. Now, Run Window will pop-up. Simply type below command then click on OK.
3. Here, a new window will pop-up. Simply click on the search icon then type Windows module installer and hit search icon.
4. Now double-click on Windows module installer.
5. In the next Window, look for Startup Type.
6. Just change it from Automatic to Manual then hit the OK button.
7. Now, move back to services.msc window then type search for Windows Update.
8. Here, you have to change the Startup Type same as you did above.
9. Then, open Control Panel.
10. Here, find Windows Update then double-click on it.
11. Now, change settings as choose check for update but let me choose whether to download and install them option.
12. Hit the enter button then restart your PC/ Laptop.
13. Congratulations! You have successfully resolved Windows Module Installer Worker High CPU Issue on Windows 10 PC/ Laptop.
ALSO READ:- HyperX Cloud 2 headset stopped working
Method 2: By Performing a Clean Boot
If you have already tried above two provided methods to solve Windows Module Installer Worker Issue, but they not worked pretty well for you then here we have a totally working method to do the job. You can resolve Windows Module Installer Worker Issue on your Windows 10 PC/ Laptop by simply performing a Clean Boot.
You can easily perform clean boot by using Windows Configurations Tool that can be found in any Windows OS. This necessary tool let you find and recognize temporary and unnecessary files and it will provide your system a lot of free space. It will also free up your computer’s CPU fun unnecessary and temporary files. To perform all this technique you will need to follow below steps:-
1. First of all press Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Now search for msconfig.exe then double-click on it.
3. Now, in the msconfig.exe window, select normal startup.
4. After that simply hit the enter button.
5. Now, follow the on-screen prompts then restart your computer.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully resolved Windows Module Installer Worker Issue on Windows 10 PC/ Laptop.
Method 3: By Fixing Tiworker.exe Windows Modules Installer Worker
If your Windows Task Manager is still showing High CPU usage then you must know that Tiworker.exe is the main cause behind this. If above method not worked for you then you must give this method a chance. All you have to do is fix the Tiworker.exe executable file. You can perform all this by following below steps:-
1. First of all press Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Now search for Troubleshooting then double-click on it.
3. You can also head over to Control Panel then search for Troubleshooting.
4. In Troubleshooting page, look on the left side of the page.
5. Now, simply look for View All option.
6. Click on it then find System Maintenance option.
7. Double click on system maintenance option then it will start detecting the issues.
8. This process will take upto 2 minutes then you will need to reboot your PC/ Laptop once.
9. Congratulations! You have successfully resolved Windows Module Installer Worker Issue on your Windows 10 PC/ Laptop.
ALSO READ:- This Copy of Windows is Not Genuine Fixed
We hope this article helped you. Don’t forget to comment below guys if you have any questions and feel free to ask if you find any problems while resolving Windows Module Installer Worker Issue on your Windows 10 PC/ Laptop. Also, comment below if you are aware of any other method to Resolve Windows Module Installer Worker Issue. Stay tuned with us to get more regular updates and information about the latest technology, gadgets and more. Have Fun!!!